Thursday 26 May 2011

Diddy temporarily changes his name to ‘Swag’

Daddy has announced he is renaming himself again– this time temporarily. Puff Daddy a.k.a. P Diddy a.k.a. Diddy revealed in a video that his new moniker will be Swag.
.
Why? Because he wants to celebrate overcoming a bout of sickness. Which is weird because when we’re over an illness we usually, you know, go out or drink a bunch, not change our name.
.
Diddy said in the video, “Hey what up world! Ya’ll know I was sick, I was sick for like a week. But check it out, I’m well. God is the greatest. I had a lot to think about when I was almost dying underneath the covers with a fever. But I’m not dead, I am alive. I am alive!”
.
He continued, “So I decided that I’m going to change my name for a week, in honor of my comeback. Ya’ll know I’ve been going as Puff, Puffy, Puff Daddy, P Diddy, Diddy, King Combs– my real name is Sean Combs– and for a week, this week only, call me by my new name.”
.

Diddy– or, Swag– has also created a new Twitter handle for the week. You can follow him at @iamswag.
.
You can watch the video of this announcement below. We dare you not cringe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment